getting it right

25 December 2008

home sweet home

My new place ROCKS & I can't believe I get to live here!

I've unpacked the bare minimum needed to survive: blankets, toothbrush, towel, today's clothes. I am spending my Christmas at home getting situated & unpacked. After spending all night Monday night taking everything apart, now I get to put it back together. I didn't do a great job of weeding things out, so I might do a little of that, too. After lugging 30 boxes up a flight and a half of stairs, I definitely am feeling more *choosy* about what I may be purchasing in the future. I would love to be able to digitize the zillion handouts & school things that I've held onto... a full-time job onto itself.

I do miss my fam, and will probably feel that even moreso tomorrow, but it just didn't work out this year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home