getting it right

10 December 2008

I got to see my new office today- it's a beaut. They're delivering furniture tomorrow, then I get to start moving all of my crap. I also got my textbook in the mail: "College Accounting." It's 1200 pages thick. I was thinking of taking a class in accounting, and this happens to be the textbook I would need if I enrolled in said class. But then I thought I would just get the textbook and see if I can make sense of it by reading it. We'll see. I flipped through it a little bit and didn't understand much. I'm good with accounting, like checkbook balancing and things, but when it comes to larger, more abstract money topics, I draw a blank. Economics, stocks, bonds, insurance, 401k, debt, etc... my eyes just glaze over and my brain turns off. 

I reserved my UHaul... only $20, but I only get four hours apparently. Is that enough time? I don't have a lot of stuff to move, so I guess it'll work. Plus, I'll be in super-anxiety mode and you better believe that my stuff is going to be packed & ready to go before I leave to pick up the truck. Luckily, the UHaul place is on the other side of the highway from school so I could feasibly get there on my own. 

Isn't this post exciting? Accounting and moving vans. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home