getting it right

11 December 2008

Ugh. One more exam and I'm done. "I studied really hard for this test... didn't I?" I was going to review some stuff tonight, but decided just to try to wake up tomorrow morning and cram. 

I feel so boring lately because I'm really in my own head. I've got some major changes coming up in the next few weeks and I'm a tad overwhelmed, but mostly excited. The prospect of finding an internship is a little bit daunting but I think now that school is mostly out of the way I'm better equipped to give it an honest shot. 

I went out for beers with my class after our final final critique tonight and I totally felt like a zombie sitting there. I think my brain is fried or broken. I got home, went to Big Lots to find a white elephant gift (and oh boy did I find a white elephant gift!) came home, cleaned a bit, and read my blogs. 

I love how I feel so motivated to tackle the world until I step through my front door. Then all I want to do is watch Celebrity Rehab and eat cookies. CLASS ACT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home