getting it right

27 December 2008

let there be light

I bought a bunch of Christmas and rope lights at Ace Hardware- 75% off! I strung the Christmas lights on my balcony and am at a loss on what to do about the rope lights. Andy is a lighting master and he suggested putting them in the kitchen.

I am off to work for another day of Quickbooks. Because I am a total nerd, this is not entirely a bad thing. I'm reading the textbook College Accounting on my own. The only frightening things about going to school for accounting are: 1) being in school for even longer and 2) being surrounded by the socially inept. Of course, that kind of describes me, too, so maybe I shouldn't judge.

I went dancing last night at the Hi-Dive. A lot of good obscure house & disco songs, including a 10-minute song that can only be described as Gothic Disco. That was the first time in a couple of months that I went dancing, and I'm a little sore today, but a good time was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home