getting it right

10 April 2009

ready? ok.

What I need to be doing is channeling some serious Karen Kingston feng shui powers. My desk is a mess and I can't think straight.

Also I think I need to start wearing my glasses again. I acquired a pair of prescription glasses back in 2005 when I had great insurance. And I mean, these glasses have like a whisper of a prescription. Like the glasses hanging by the checkout stand at Walgreens are stronger than these fucking things. They're basically like fashion frames +. Anyway, I started wearing them regularly last summer until this guy that I went out with a couple of times accused me of wearing them to make myself look smarter (which was true). But do to a recent trip to the doctor's and the subsequent eye exam I was given there, it became obvious that I really have some problems with my vision, especially the ability to see anything farther than three feet away from my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home