getting it right

13 March 2009

silver screen shower scene

I just got a fabulous new computer and am applying my digital Rubbermaid daisies and lining my virtual kitchen drawers with some fabulous country livin' contact paper.

I am loving how I can install every digital file I own and still have 500 GB left for....? I guess I could start buying movies through iTunes or something? I certainly wouldn't mind having House Bunny. In the future, iTunes Store gift cards will be used as a form of currency, and you can buy or order everything through iTunes- food, mattress pads, radiator valves, massages...

All day I sat around waiting for the deliveryman. I could barely keep my eyes open after yesterday's marathon workday, but I put in a couple of movies and managed to plug through. Also in the future, FedEx autodials your cell phone about 20 minutes before they deliver your package so you can take a decent nap and not experience the rude awakening of waking up to the doorbell.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home