getting it right

01 January 2009

nice shootin', tex!

Cameron took me to the shooting club the other night, and it was fantastic! I had not shot a gun since I was about 13 years old. My grandfather used to take my brother and I out to shoot cans with BB guns & 22s. The other night was the first time I'd ever used a handgun, and Glocks at that. What can I say? Cameron has nice guns!


Cameron:


Me:


Last night I wasn't feeling well, so I crawled under the covers and watched Gendernauts, a documentary about gender-ambiguous people living in San Francisco, and Night Watch. The latter was fantastic and when I finished watching it this morning, I was eager to see the next two movies. It was eerie, but not scary. Great film. I actually fell asleep around 10 or so, so no countdown for me this year. I'm disappointed that I'm ill again, but am trying to keep my chin up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home