getting it right

20 February 2009

44 things

In the future, humans will communicate only through memes

Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you! Tag the person that sent it plus others.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I will eat it, like, it's okay, but I won't go out of my way to have it.

2. Have you ever been drunk?
Child!

3. Do you own a gun?
A glue gun.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Red

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They're okay once in a while, especially in the summer.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I like coffee or tea.

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes. I actually did 30 push ups this morning.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry
I wear my $9 Target watch every day.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Kinda.

13. What's your favorite shoe?
I love all my shoes, but right now I really love my Kenneth Cole black leather velcro sneakers.

14. Middle name?
Neal.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I love Liz Phair.
Wondering what we'll end up doing tonight.
I can't believe I cleaned my room.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coffee
Vodka (various brands) and soda
Tea

17. Current worry?
Getting my apartment deposit back from my old landlord.

18. Current hate right now?
Greedy people.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
I was sleeping.

21. Where would you like to go?
A warm, sunny beach!!

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Ugh, and then you're going to ask me to tag people, right?

23. Do you own slippers?
Hells yeah.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
White t-shirt, green cardigan.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
I guess Madonna was right- they happen when I'm not there.

26. Can you whistle?
Yes.

27. Favorite color?
I like green and red. Not in a Christmas way.

28. Would you be a pirate?
No.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Usually whatever dumb pop song I have in my head.

30. Favorite Girl's Name?
Tabitha or Shasta. Or Slaughter.

31. Favorite boy's name?
Tito or Pickles.

32. What's in your pocket right now?
My keys and my wallet.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Matthew at work.

34. Best bed sheets as a child?
Lime green stripey ones.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
I slipped on some ice and had to get stitches on the back of my head.

36. Do you love where you live?
Yes.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
After all these years, it's still Kraig Windschitl.

39. How many dogs do you have?
Zero.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't believe so.

41. What is your favorite book?
I will say Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block. Yes, I realize that is actually a five-book Anthology.

42. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

43. Favorite Sports Team?
The House of Xtravaganza

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
The Flower Duet, maybe? The best funeral song is "My Way" by Nina Hagen, but Andrew already claimed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home