getting it right

24 February 2009

Not on my watch

My stress level has fallen a bit, which is good. I stopped by the pawn shop on the way home and found a new bike! It's megatall and actually fits me! It was also half the price of the one I returned, so I still have some of my store credit left to buy ______. Well, they didn't have anything else there that really jumped out at me. (They had a needle-less Technics 1200 but wanted waaay to much for it.) Back to the bike- it's a red ten-speed road bike... a Japanese brand that I can't recall at the moment. The front tire was a little flat, and the brakes aren't as tight as they should be, but other than that it's much better than the bike I returned and I'm happy. I plan to use it once every never. Well, really, I need to buy a helmet, and then I'll probably use it quite a bit.

I made a list of things I can do to "pamper" myself. That kind of makes me cringe... a list of things I can do in my spare time that are actually meaningful to me. (What? There is more to life than Facebook, Connexion, Lady Bunny Blog, Eitel Thoughts, Cake Wrecks, YouTube, Yahoo! News, and Entensity? Surely you jest.) I'm going to hop in the shower, get dressed and go do one of them.

When I put air into my front tire, this petroleum-ey smelling liquid came out. What's that about?

Bueller?

Bueller?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home